11. Discover, e.grams., Bacchus Indus., Inc. v. Arvin Indus., Inc., 939 F.2d 887, 894 (tenth Cir. 1991) (identifying dominance electricity because “substantial” field electricity); Deauville Corp. v. Federated Dep’t Places, Inc., 756 F.2d 1183, 1192 n.6 (5th Cir. 1985) (identifying dominance power since the an “extreme amount of p, Antitrust Laws ¶ 801, at 318 (2d ed. 2002) (stating that “new Sherman Operate § dos thought of dominance power . . . is conventionally knew in order to mean ‘substantial’ field electricity”); Landes Posner, supra notice 8, within 937 (identifying dominance energy because “a leading amount of markets strength”).
a dozen. Interstate Gas Co. v. Propane Pipeline Co. away from Am., 885 F.2d 683, 69596 (10th Cir. 1989) (in search of a company lacked monopoly fuel while the its “capacity to costs monopoly cost often fundamentally become short-term”).
16. Come across W. Lot Show v. UPS, 190 F.three-dimensional 974, 975 (9th Cir. 1999); Am. Council away from Authoritative Podiatric Medical professionals Surgeons v. Have always been. Bd. from Podiatric Operations, Inc., 185 F.three dimensional 606, 62223 (sixth Cir. 1999).
17. Discover, e.grams., Can get 8 Hr’g Tr., supra notice eight, at the 46 (Creighton) (noting one to “this new part of the market industry which you manage actually will be useful once the lead evidence exactly how successful chances are to feel for your requirements, and you can both your own bonuses and your ability to go into specific type of exclusionary conduct”); Mar. seven Hr’g Tr., supra mention 6, from the 6971 (Katz); Herbert Hovenkamp, Federal Antitrust Plan 8283 (3d ed. 2005); Einer Elhauge, Identifying Greatest Monopolization Requirements, 56 Stan. 253, 336 (2003) (saying you to share of the market “carries with the feature of your accused in order to convince consumers to help you invest in exclusionary plans, the likelihood that those techniques often impair competition show, brand new profitability to your offender of impairing opponent show, therefore the relevance of every economies out of show the brand new offender will get take pleasure in regarding program”).
18. Discover, age.grams., You.S. Anchor Mfg., Inc. v. , Inc., eight F.3d 986, 999 (11th Cir. 1993) (“The main way of measuring real monopoly energy is actually business . . . .”); Motion picture step one dos v. United Performers Commc’ns, Inc., 909 F.2d 1245, 1254 (9th Cir. 1990) (saying that “whether or not market share doesn’t alone determine dominance electricity, business is probably the most important basis to take on into the choosing the fresh visibility or absence of monopoly energy”); Weiss v. York Hosp., 745 F.2d 786, 827 (three dimensional Cir. 1984) (“An initial standard always assess the lifestyle out of monopoly stamina is the defendant’s business.”).
23. Colo. Highway Fuel Co. v. Gas Tube Co. out-of Are., 885 F.2d 683, 694 letter.18 (tenth Cir. 1989) (admission excluded).
27. Blue-cross Blue Secure United away from Wis. v. Marshfield Clinic, 65 F.3d 1406, 1411 (7th Cir. 1995) (Posner, C.J.); agreement Rebel Oils Co. v. Atl. Richfield Co., 51 F.three dimensional 1421, 1438 (9th Cir. 1995) (listing that “multiple circumstances hold one an industry share from below 50 per cent are presumptively insufficient to establish market fuel” inside a declare off genuine monopolization); You.S. Point Mfg., Inc. v. , Inc., eight F.3d 986, one thousand (11th Cir. 1993).
29. Select Hayden Publ’g Co., Inc. v. Cox Broad. Corp., 730 F.2d 64, 69 letter.seven (2d Cir. 1984) (“[A] group possess monopoly strength from inside the a particular sector, regardless of if its market share is lower than fifty%.”); Broadway Delivery Corp. v. UPS, 651 F.2d 122, 129 (2d Cir. 1981) (“[W]hen the evidence gifts a fair jury dilemma of dominance power, the newest jury should not be informed it need to find monopoly power without having less than a specified share.”); Yoder Bros., Inc. v. Cal.-Fla. Plant Corp., 537 F.2d, 1347, 1367 letter.19 (fifth Cir. 1976) (rejecting “a tight laws requiring 50% of the market for good monopolization crime versus mention of people additional factors”).